- Please send an e-mail within 10 days from receiving your order to email@example.com and provide us with your original order number and the reasons for returning it within this time period.
- We will only accept returns if the scarf is unworn and is returned in its original undamaged packaging with all tags. The company will either accept an exchange or give a credit worth the product price only. Shipping costs will be assumed by the purchaser.
- We recommend that all returns are sent by recorded and insured delivery as you are responsible for the care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Please include your original order number and a picture of the scarf with the default. Items are considered faulty only if they are received damaged or where there is a manufacturing fault.
- In this situation, we will be responsible to either repair, exchange, or give a credit worth the scarf price to the purchaser. We will also assume the delivery charges.
Store your scarf in the protective bag provided when not in use, this will protect it against dust.
Avoid any contact with staining substances.
Prevent any contact with alcohol and greasy substances.
Avoid contact with rough or abrasive materials.
In the event there is a loose thread, avoid pulling on it, please cut with scissors to avoid damaging the fabric.
Please use only professional dry cleaning. Avoid hand washing, machine washing, and machine dryer, as this may damage the scarf.